Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mono Treatment More Condition_symptoms Mono Treatment?

Mono treatment? - mono treatment more condition_symptoms

I have mono .... I have not been to a doctor, but for me no doubt that cute ... I feel (very tired) can at any time of sleep, sore throat, fever that comes and goes alone. From what I read or heard is the treatment of mononucleosis rest for at least a week and make sure not to overdo physical for at least 6 months.

Is there a reason why I go to the doctor? My health insurance is only after he turned on 2400 $. The visit to the doctor, the cost of office visits and laboratory costs for additional blood tests. There is a minimum of $ 250 from his pocket. I appreciate your help!

1 comment:

  1. Mono is caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. Virus is a self-limiting. There is no cure for the ordinary monkey. They disappear without treatment, although they remain in the patient for life. You do not need to see a doctor. They offer no treatment!

    I am a doctor of infectious diseases.

    ReplyDelete