Monday, February 8, 2010

Free Standing Heavy Bag Craigslist Free-standing Heavy Bag Questions?

Free-standing heavy bag questions? - free standing heavy bag craigslist

Id like to get one for training, but I still have one because they have a hanging punching bag? I thought that one of them http://www.phd-fitness.co.uk/store/products/large/3086.jpg (), but I'm curious to know whether it's worth it. I'm curious, what are the benefits of the practice of struggle against this bag is hung in contrast to the formation of a free bag constant and regular, or a large bag

1 comment:

  1. TBH there is no difference with you, if you look about 90 to 100% of boxing gyms, we can rarely see any of these things. It is better to use a punching bag to spend money for this cause. I know that many stores sell bags boxing free standing as such under.

    http://www.equipmentforsport.co.uk/produ ...

    But I would suggest sticking with the state were punching bag, or from those that were free, as in my link. Gd luck

    ReplyDelete