Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lots Of Cm Mean Period Due No Cramps Right Before Period Is Due?

No cramps right before period is due? - lots of cm mean period due

I have now for TTC a few months. 10DPO AF is due tomorrow (only) ... is usually in the AF I have a lot of cramps in the area, but I'm not with everything! Would this mean that I am pregnant?

My other symptoms:
Usual period of pre-B * tchyness, irritable
Breasts are just a little sensitive, short pain in the accident
CM little or nothing ... CM, but I meet is whitish
very tired

and one that is the biggest part of the gas, and heartburn, which is unusual for me.
What do you think? What no seizures is very unusual for me. Thank you for more information!

1 comment:

  1. The reason I have my test before my period was due because her breasts were super sensitive and were positive. Before I took the test for whatever reason, because my husband and I use only the method of drawing and were negative. If my breasts really get sponsored insurance, he took over, and I'm pregnant.

    ReplyDelete