Monday, February 1, 2010

How To Save Firered In Vba Emulator How To Save In Pokemon FireRed, Ruby, Sapphire?

How to save in Pokemon FireRed, Ruby, Sapphire? - how to save firered in vba emulator

Hi guys .. I have the VBA emulator and game Pokemon Fire Red, I have just started, and I realized that the program does not. "Sav" file if you use the Save option in this game, or Ruby. They know how to solve this problem? Because I do not want to Creat. EMS: "I did not carry the states. I want the" Next "in the game like the old Pokemon games (red, blue, silver, gold, glass ..). I had to start 3 times again, because I thought I could not save games, but the truth is that the program will not create files.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I have the same problem, but this is the way to save, to hear closely.This game is not like other games, where thou hast seen, the game do not have to file an EMS it.You Download to top make manually.Go corner of the window to the left and find the option.Save save the file to a location you remember (we recommend the same place where your game files). The time has come when you just go play again and you will find load the file. Then download the file last saved and continue the game if you have left.

    E-mail if you have any questions.

    If it gives me the best please reply ^ _ ^! Never before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to the menu, and you should find a backup option

    ReplyDelete
  3. MTC is how I can on my emulator and then navigate to the folder, save with the name / to save and load at any point and if I go to load a game

    ReplyDelete