Saturday, January 9, 2010

Large Aprons Do You Agree With This Punishment I Sometimes Give My Son?

Do you agree with this punishment I sometimes give my son? - large aprons

The 12, a good guy, but like many other boys his age, sometimes it's a bit cheeky and sometimes he likes to intimidate his lil sister who is 10 years. I have a set that works very well and really change the behavior of the child. If a lack of respect or those who attacked his sister, I can provide additional functions that you use a sweet ruffled apron with a big bow on the back. He is ashamed, but I am a small company. I did not humiliate him and let him know that I love, but that what he did, he should spend a few hours or one days, based with apron. But they are not in public or in front of his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment