Sunday, January 3, 2010

Toothache Swollen Toothache, Swollen Face, Bruised Eye?

Toothache, swollen face, bruised eye? - toothache swollen

Yesterday I had a toothache on my tooth and took painkillers. But when I woke up this morning, my face was swollen from my lip at the bottom of an eye on the side of the face where the toothache. I have my dentist appointment, but it was reserved! I went to the doctor and analgesics and antibiotics. However, it seems to rise even further inflammation. Now I have blue eyes in the tumor. That sounds like an ulcer or something that is a root canal treatment is required. The tooth seems to be perfect in appearance (ie, not discolored or anything) I think I have to wait until the infection antibiotics before visiting the dentist and get x-rays to remove one. I wonder what could be the cause of the pain and swelling. I just hope they do not come to remove his teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment