Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What To Write In A Wedding Card Welcome To The Family Card Etiquette?

Card Etiquette? - what to write in a wedding card welcome to the family

I strongly welcome to write to the bag to go and thank you for coming to the wedding party. Welcome to the bags that I take a slightly different brief notes for each person. Here are my questions. For example, I have 3 aunts live in 1 room. I make the grade 1 of 3? Moreover, as 2 children in a room is 1 is was okay? It's pretty casual, but I want to offend anyone. The hotel puts the note in the room. I know I could use sticky notes, but I'm the official name of the hotel is inside the envelope containing the names of others. Is that correct? I feel uncomfortable writing down, with our brothers accepted pocket to go ... seems too formal or .. just uncomfortable. Are there rules for these things, and what do I do?

7 comments:

  1. Notes and welcome bag is a very nice gesture! I would write every note on his own, if you go to personal messages. However, if it's just a quick "Thanks for coming, then it must be suitable for you to write a note of welcome for each room.

    The guidelines, which do not really Your'e, you are very innovative and nice! As for his brothers, just brief notes written to express how he is happy to introduce you to your wedding with you.

    Congratulations and I hope that all is well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Bags are an excellent idea and appreciate people in general. You can skip writing personal notes on each bag or bags should be of multiple messages, because it may / Personalized thank you take notes. I think you should write a note to each guest. Then you have two options ... Let the people the same message and the ladies all the same message to be, or have the content. With a kind of label that the bag with a ribbon (the color of marriage has made) is ideal. Sticky Notes is a little sticky. Ultimately, though difficult to jump notes / tags are gifts for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Bags are an excellent idea and appreciate people in general. You can skip writing personal notes on each bag or bags should be of multiple messages, because it may / Personalized thank you take notes. I think you should write a note to each guest. Then you have two options ... Let the people the same message and the ladies all the same message to be, or have the content. With a kind of label that the bag with a ribbon (the color of marriage has made) is ideal. Sticky Notes is a little sticky. Ultimately, though difficult to jump notes / tags are gifts for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, you will customize each, so it would be fine with a letter to everyone in the room. As for the brothers, I would like to continue to make and a letter, if only to them for coming and for your help. You need not be too long, know something that you, that they very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these gestures very well! I want to make a note for 3 aunts in the same room, you can simply create a something for everyone. I do not think that the stock is down / worn out. Congratulations and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not think there are guidelines, but I think a note of the room is quite acceptable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What! Guidelines for writing letters?
    First, you have this brilliant idea to write letters, now they want to enter 3 aunts, 1 map? Why is it bad taste? Welcome Bags? wow very Corny

    ReplyDelete