Friday, January 8, 2010

Oily Scalp Dry Hair Men's Hair Question. I Have An Oily Scalp But Dry Hair, What Is The Best Way To Deal With This?

Men's hair question. I have an oily scalp but dry hair, what is the best way to deal with this? - oily scalp dry hair

I used to cut her hair short after year, so I'm really a bit stupid when it comes to hair. Recently, I have enough to cut short hair and I want to try something new. My hair is curly when it grows a little. I try to optimize this aspect. I want to look natural and very curly. Sometimes, because my hair tends to be dry, it is a bit stiff looking. The funny thing is that I have oily skin and oily scalp, but only a part of the oil would be less hair on the face and it would be perfect. I would appreciate responses from people who are very familiar with the hair of people and can give good advice. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment